1. Scope of Work: Green Dream Landscaping, LLC shall complete all work as described in the proposal in a professional manner. No additional work; unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties shall take place without an approved change order. If there is any discrepancy between specifications and any drawing, the description contained in the estimate shall prevail over the specifications and drawings.
2. Estimate: The estimate provided by Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is valid for 30 days from the date it is submitted. Thereafter, Green Dream Landscaping, LLC may elect to maintain the pricing submitted or provide a revised estimate at their discretion.
3. Payment: Customer shall pay Green Dream Landscaping, LLC the full amount of the estimate, including all taxes and fees as follows: 50% down upon signing the estimate, with the balance due upon completion of the work described in the estimate. If the customer fails to make payment within 10 days of the due date, the past due balance shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum. Any accounts sent to collection, the debtor will be responsible for all costs incurred to include reasonable attorney’s fees. If for any reason a credit card payment is refunded; a 3% processing fee will be charged and deducted from the total refund amount. All refunds will be issued via check.
4. Maintenance after Completion: Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is only obligated to perform the work specified in the Estimate. The proper maintenance of the contracted work shall become the obligation of the Customer following completion of the work by Green Dream Landscaping, LLC unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties.
5. Contract Changes: Any changes or additions to contract will be done in writing with a new work order attached. Customers will have to sign and approve the new contract by mail, email, or text. In addition, the price listed above is excluded from any discount voucher or marketing coupon you may have not shown at the time of the estimate.
6. Paver Material: Natural materials are used in the manufacturing of paving stones: variations and shadings can be expected in the color of the paving stones. Therefore, Green Dream Landscaping, LLC does not guarantee the consistency or permanence of the color of the material. Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is not responsible for the presence of excessive efflorescence, rust spots, or the deterioration of the product surface or structure.
7. Utility Mark-Outs: Green Dream Landscaping, LLC will call for utility mark-outs which will be performed by/under VA Miss Utility service in the appropriate amount of time prior to construction. Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is not responsible for any damage to utility lines due to inaccurate mark-outs. This includes utilities or irrigation lines not marked out on private property. The owner is responsible for marking out all private utilities.
8. Force Majeure: Environment conditions may prevent the ability of Green Dream Landscaping, LLC to install stable stone bases. Additional cost may be involved if adverse conditions are to be mitigated (freezing temperatures, poor sub-grade, excessive precipitation, etc.) and this cost is the responsibility of the homeowner. No additional work will be done without the owner’s written consent and completed change order.
9. Existing Structures: Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is not responsible for cracks, chips or movement in a poured concrete or masonry block foundation, pool decks, pool walls, and pool copings due to the removal of existing concrete or brick steps when using jack hammers, skid steers, vibratory plate compactors, pick axes, shovels or other tools for excavation and installation necessary to install specified work. Green Dream landscaping, LLC is not responsible for cracks in dwelling foundations before, during or after a patio is installed ude to weak foundation or hydrostic pressure. Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is not responsible for repair of siding/stucco butting up to hardscape or door sills, but will use caution at all times when working close to the house.
8. Drainage: Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is not responsible for unforeseen drainage problems which result in discolored pavers (leeching, mineral deposits, staining, etc.). Green Dream Landscaping, LLC is not responsible for settling of hardscaping structures installed due to unforeseen drainage problems. Example: (rising water tables or clay sub-base & etc.)